Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lucas 4 Months Old!

My little boy isn't so little anymore. I don't seem to realise until a certain moment when I carry him and notice that my wrists and arms are hurting after one minute! It's quite a workout carrying him without my Baby Bjorn. He looks so cute now when he smiles- which is a lot! Just can't seem to capture them on camera. He just stops smiling the instant it zooms in on his face.


 Manages to quickly snap this photo of him laughing. He only laughs (actually its more of a cackle) at his Dad which is so totally unfair!


We bought him a new play gym by Baby Einstien- a sea theme. I think the musical toy doesn't interest him much. He still prefers his Captain Calamari (by Lamaze). He chews on the rings and the ball. He chews everything these days! I reckon he is teething even though people tell me it's too early. 
 

Aunty Sharon bought him this onesie all the way from Hawaii- which he just fits!


Oh no, don't think he likes it :(

Aunty Sharon is due to have a baby boy in October! Yay!!
Two baby boys will be a handful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio