Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wet Bags by Pat a Cake Baby

Here is my little poser- wearing his coverall by Bebe. Now on sale at David Jones!


I recently purchased Wet Bags by Pat a Cake Baby on etsy.com


These wet bags come in small or large and are so handy for day trips! They clip onto your pram and away we go. Great for storing wet/dirty clothes or baby things:) Comes in so many patterns it's hard to choose! I bought a large in the Disco Dot and a small in Juicy Jungle. So adorable!


I also purchased this wrap for Lucas but he manages to get out of it somehow! Otherwise it's a snuggly wrap for winter! 



 My shopping didn't stop there! I got the Diaper Diddie which has a special built in plush minky to make baby more comfy during changes:)

I put this on top of my pram liner and Lucas loves to sleep on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio