Monday, June 6, 2011

Best Baby Bath Towel

Winter is here and taking baths with baby is getting a bit chilly. I have a little rubber ducky that measures the temperature of the water (Lucas likes it quite warm) so makes my life easier!

Want to share with you my favourite bath towels!

Aden & Anais Hooded Bath Towel was my first purchase and it was very practical and such a big size so it covers his whole body. However I'm a sucker for all things with cute patterns so I really love the Bath Towel by Dwell Studio (below). It comes in many patterns, the one I have is the Owls Sky design. The inside lining is a fluffy terry cloth material and the outside is a cotton material. It is very luxurious and hence the big price tag of $79.95 from The Hip Infant. It is perfect for winter and keeps my baby warm and snug while I dry and change him. I highly recommend it!


 Sweet dreams baby! haha I really wonder what babies dream about?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio