Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lucas is 5 months old!

My little boy is five months now! He looks more and more like a little boy rather than a baby nowadays...I am sad and happy at the same time! I wish he could stay little for a little bit longer :(


Here he is in his new high chair...not using it till he can sit up by himself. It's such a cool chair!


Cheeky boy!



This is not a very attractive photo of mum and baby! ahhah I just want to show you my hair is receding! arrghh! I must stop pulling my hair back into a pony...or maybe it's just stress. It's so depressing seeing all my hair fall out! 

2 comments:

petrina said...

Cute baby - congratulations!! He looks like you :)

My hair was dropping and thinning a lot as well, and my hairdresser back at KL recommended Nioxin shampoo and conditioner. It pretty ex and I didn't see results until after a month + plus but now after almost a year, my hair's looking a lot better! I use System 2 and 6 ( I know you're supp to use the same system, but this combo works for me

funkiimonkee said...

Thanks for the info! I will be going to KL this end of year so will have a look then:) Hopefully my hair is still around! ahha

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio