Thursday, May 5, 2011

How to get Bambi Eyelashes

Here is my secret to fluttery Bambi eyelashes- it works. That's all that matters. I know there are other products that claim they "work" and it's all trial and error for some but I can certainly say that this stuff will definitely give you to-die-for peepers in a few weeks! I've used it in preparation for my wedding and stopped it straight after when I decided to get pregnant. Now I am back on again. I miss my long lashes!

Here is the proof!

This is after two months of using Lilash. My lashes were pretty non existent before so this is pretty good without any mascara.


After. With mascara. It makes a huge difference to how your mascara can work for you. My personal favourite is Loreal's Volume Million Lashes mascara.

Makes any mummy feel gorgeous. Only when we have the time for makeup in our busy lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio