Monday, May 9, 2011

Practical Shoes and Heels

My trusty Birkenstocks! I wear this when I am in a hurry to get out the door with baby strapped to my chest, handbag on my shoulder which leaves me with two hands free. Ok, I need at least one hand to push the pram- but sometimes I can nudge it along with my hips when I need to carry my groceries- which looks a bit funny to some people. Not very funny to me.

These shoes have been with me when I went for my (last) holiday to Japan and lasted right through my pregnancy till now. It's a bit beaten and black but it's still the most comfortable thing to wear on my feet right now. I am not sure what I am going to do when winter comes. I might still be wearing them and freeze my toes off if I don't find a pair of equally comfy boots soon!

So I went to do a bit of speedy shoe shopping while baby was sleeping in the pram. But of course I don't find boots. Instead, I stumble on a Nine West sale at David Jones and bought two pairs of really not practical shoes......




I was so indecisive that I bought two of the same shoes in different colours. Lucas was waking up and was going to scream the whole department store down if I don't feed him soon. So I quickly grabbed both and didn't think twice about it until later at home when I realised I won't be wearing them to anywhere, anytime soon.

Another pair of not very practical shoes but I LOVE it! I was so close to buying them online during a midnight feed and my eyes were drooping and blurry from scanning pages and pages of shoes from Steve Madden.com and then realising that they don't ship to Australia. I guess it was a good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio