Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lucas is 3 Months Old!


My little boy is growing so fast before my eyes! I'm not sure whether to cry or be excited? I can't wait till he can start talking- it does makes things more easier for me! At least I will know what he wants instead of trying to work out all his different cries- he has many many cries and puts on his usual grumpy face. Especially after a poo. haha


Now he is three months he is definitely smiling more and recognising people's faces. He knows me and daddy's face and always greets us with a smile in the morning:) So very cute!


He is starting to grabs things now but drops it almost immediately after.


He has a very strong grip!

He also likes to chew on everything- especially likes to drool all over my shoulder and grab my hair too!


He finds his hands very interesting! He can spend many minutes just looking at them!


He isn't interested in Daddy's hands though.....


This is so cute! Hope everyone had a good easter break- I am so looking forward to Mother's Day and having my break. Daddy promised to look after baby while I get some sleep. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio