Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Asians in the Library" Video



Just stumbled on this video on Youtube yesterday and can't believe that this girl has the guts to rant about asians and their annoying habits in the library while she is trying to study. I think it's a very huge generalisation she made and it doesn't apply to all asians. The way she brought the Tsunami disaster into this is so wrong! Although she made an apology- the damage has been done and too late to turn it back. I thought in this day and age people are over this "Ching Chong" and "Ling Long" racist behaviour. It's quite upsetting for me as an asian and I do worry about my child going to school one day.

2 comments:

Kim said...

This guy made a reply to the video and it was so cool that it was even featured on a news show here in the US. Maybe you've seen it already, but if you haven't, it's a really comedic and classy response to this girl's rant.

MSNBC video interview: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42251025#42251025

YouTube song reply:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA

Funkiimonkee said...

Yeah I watched that too! So hilarious!

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio