Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Time Flies!

I was looking back at some photos of baby when he was one month and look at how big he is now! He definitely is to blame for the muscles on my arms! haha


Here he is with Aunty Sharon........so small!


Now he is nearly two months and is awake more during the day. He had his immunisation the other day and eversince then he's been a grumpy lil thing.



Went to Koko Black (my favourite chocolate cafe in town) and tried a chocolate mocha- very rich and sooo yummy! I ordered a chocolate pudding and that was even more yummy! It takes some resistance to not go every week- I need to lose a few kilos!


 Lucas can lift his head up! Yay!


Wow! It's a half smile! It is so hard to get a smile out of this baby!


He prefers the serious look! ahhaah He looks like he is modelling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio