Friday, March 4, 2011

Chocolate Cravings

I must say this is the best Tim Tam ever! It's even better than the Mint Slice! The only chocolate biscuit that can cure my cravings......


My hubby's 30th Bday cake from Jean Pierre Sancho. It's very very rich but it's so delicious you dont realise how much you ate till its too late! I had a slice all to myself (usually I share) and I wanted more!

Lucas is two months old and looking more like me to the disappointment of my husband.....

This is Lucas's hangover morning.....he was a very grisly baby and wouldn't sleep and had to feed him extra milk! And when he finally reached La la land he slept for 5 hours straight- and that's a first for me! So no wonder he looks grumpy- he missed out on his feed during the night! See the dummy imprint around his mouth? hahaha so hilarious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio