Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jungle Safari Baby Shower

Planning a Jungle Safari Baby Shower was challenging but worth the effort! We only had one week to prepare (that's why it was challenging!) but with the help of my sister we did manage to get alright in the end. The cake I ordered from Custom Cake Designs was the center of attention! They did a really fantastic job on the cake- and it tasted so yummy. I chose Banana and Chocolate flavour. 
 It was a two tier cake with 24 cupcakes with various jungle animals on top- the detailing on the figurines was amazing! Almost too good to eat- but we did eat them all eventually!

 Me and hubby posing for a quick pic before the guests arrive.

Fruit platter, Jungle juice, hot sausage rolls, onion rings and little canapes.

 The giraffe and the monkey were my favourite figurines! So cute:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Congratulations!!! Baby Lucas is perfect and flawless and I love your baby shower party.

Do update more,ya :)

Cheap Flights to Lilongwe said...

I wish I could talk to every hater face to face and change their opinion of me one conversation at a time.

Flights to Lilongwe Cheap Air Tickets to Lilongwe

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio