Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mummy's Best Buys

 Baby Bonds Singlet
 They are easy to put on and easy to take off.
The neckline is stretchy so no need to pull over baby's head and face.

Lucas in his Bond's Tank top- Ships Ahoy!


Maternity PJ set by Peter Alexander
 So comfy and looks great, especially for when visitors come over!

Mustela Products
I received some samples from the hospital and fell in love with the hair and body gel.
 It smells heavenly! I liked it so much I bought the facial wipes, bath oil, massage oil and two bottles of the hair and body gel.

Phillips Avent Steam Steriliser
Couldn't live without this! It makes cleaning and sterilising bottles so easy. I use it several times throughout the day! I even use it to sterilise other baby equipment such as the thermal flask and dummies etc.


Cocooi Babywrap by Merino Kids
I bought the wrap from Urbanbaby.com.au but you can purchase it directly from Merinokids.com as well. I was using cotton or muslin wraps at the hospital and found myself rewrapping Lucas several times as he is quite the squirmy little baby and gets himself unwrapped quite easily. With the Cocooi wrap it was so much easier. The material is soft and not irritating to his skin and it lets him move around and kicks his legs. Plus he sleeps much better! It's the ultimate must have for babies:) I loved this so much I bought another two as soon as I got home from the hospital.

Gaia Baby Massage Oil
I received a sample pack of Gaia products from a friend and thought it was an ok product. I still recommend the Mustela product range though. However, the massage oil is a winner for me. I love the smell and it's not oily and sticky at all! I used this when Lucas's skin was dry and flaky during the early days.


Huggies Nappies
I haven't tried other nappies as yet but the Huggies are great so far. Disposables are so convenient for me and saves me the trouble of washing. Love the cute cartoons on the nappies too!

If you have any other recommendations please let me know!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Have you received or bought a Boppy yet!? Those are so wonderful for feeding baby!

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio