Monday, March 7, 2011

Daily Life of a Mum

I am not sure how other mummies out there spend their days but mine is very repetive. It goes something like this: Feed, play with baby, change nappies, put baby to sleep and finally some "me" time and when baby wakes up I start again! Actually, if the baby is particularly grumpy I skip the "me" time until he falls asleep and because I am exhausted I sleep too!

"Me" time is actually not really time spent on myself- it just means baby isn't attached to me and I can do other things. Mostly this involves house chores. If I am lucky to get an hour of actual "me" time I will take a quick shower and hopefully I can include a shampoo every few days! I don't blow dry in case I wake baby up. Then I might be able to do some blogging whilst eating a meal (mostly Nutella sandwiches).

It's been a month now and I am beginning to feel the haziness of boredom settling in and I am desperate to go do some shopping or just go out to a restaurant and getting served for once. I wonder what full time housewives do everyday? It must get so totally and brutally boring for some while others might enjoy it? I know a few of my mummy friends have Foxtel or a stack of Korean Drama series to watch but I am not really a TV type of person. I can't sit around all day and stare at a box! Maybe I should consider taking up some Martha Stewart activities and start baking?

Lucas's birthday present from grandma! He loves it- for about ten minutes! Gives a bit of "me" time:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio