Sunday, March 13, 2011

High on Shopping

I am having shopping withdrawal symptoms- I beg my sister, my sister in law, my mother in law and I'm even considering asking my neighbours (who I met once in the elevator) to look after Lucas so I can go out and get some retail therapy. I even ask my husband if he needs me to go out to pump petrol in the middle of the night- so I can score some mags or lollies at the petrol station. I thought my shopping habits were bad before I was a mum. Now it's really to the point of desperation just to go out and pull out my card and give it a swipe over and over again!

How to ease my retail hunger? Thank goodness for the internet. I can still get some shopping done although it's not instant gratification but I plan to do a bit of shopping online every few days so I get something in the mail ...every few days! Yay!

Been obsessed with these two sites-
My Rocking Wardrobe- Japanese and Korean fashion for kids and mummies
Kawaii Kids- Japanese and Korean fashion and stationery


It's so adorable! I wish I have a girl now. All those cute clothes make me want to go "make" another baby and hope its a girl! ahahhaa I wish boys could get away with cutesy stuff without looking pansy! Baby boys fashion only goes as far as stripes and cars. Maybe Lucas can get away with polka dots?

If you know any good sites please share! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio