Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shopping @ Urbanbaby.com

(left to right)
Top Row- Prince Lionheart Deluxe Drying Station, Mor-stor Paper Rope Storage Baskets
Bottom row- Love Me Baby wrap, Sleepy Wings & Aden and Anais Muslin Cloths

Just recently bought some baby "essentials" from Urbanbaby which is one of my favourite sites for baby stuff!

Deluxe Drying Rack by Prince Lionheart
I like to have things a bit organised in the kitchen (not that it is very organised at the moment!) so this drying rack was great to separate the dish rack from the bottles. It has easy instructions (picture instructions are more user friendly for me) and was setup and ready for use in no time! Very handy :)

Mor-stor Baskets
This is great for putting all your nappies, lotions, cotton wools, towels and washers etc. It looks fab on the shelf or you can put it near your changing station and have everything you need close by. And when baby is all grown up you can use it in your drawers for your underwear or scarves etc.

Love Me Baby Wrap
I wanted to try this as it was a lightweight material which is good for hot days. Lucas was sweating so much in the Merinokids Cocooi wrap that I mentioned in a previous post. I will save it for cooler days! Lovemebaby wrap is a cinch to use- just zip up and baby is nicely snug. However, Lucas could still rub his face with his arms which will wake him up constantly. So I gave up on it. Maybe it works great with babies who like to have access to their hands as some do to comfort themselves. 

Sleepy Wings  
This is so adorable when Lucas was using it. It's like a little shrug that keeps their arms up or down which ever they prefer and has a pocket for a dummy. Although it looks super cute I find it has the same problem as the Lovemebaby wrap- they can still touch their face. I tried to use it upside down but Lucas could still manage to get his hands up! So I guess I will stick with good old swaddling for now.

so cute!

Aden & Anais Muslin Wraps
A very verstile item to have and has many uses! The good thing is that it's very large so I can use it for swaddling, as a pram cover and I have heard that people use it as a makeshift baby sling! I also recommend their other products too! I bought the burp cloths and wash cloths. I have yet to try the sleeping bags. Have to wait till Lucas is a bit bigger. (And he is getting very big!)

"Do I look fat in this?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio