Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Strike a Pose!

I made the mistake of buying too many newborn clothing for Lucas. He grew so fast! He didn't even need the size 0000 and now 000 is too snug on him. I also bought heaps of baby suits with buttons up there and down there and everywhere- it's frustrating during nappy changes and when changing his clothes. He hates it! The most useful item was the simple bonds singlets and onesies. I avoid two piece outfits as it's too much trouble to pull his pants on and off when I have to change his nappy. I think he would be happy to be naked all the time........

but it's too chilly!

my favourite tank top!

Cheeky little monkey

I'm awake for now......

half a minute later.....zzzzzzzz

Grandma bought this outfit for me!
It says "Just add LOVE and watch me grow"
How cute- he gets too much love I think...he's so chubby now!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

AAAAHHHH HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! My lips would never lose contact with those chubby cheeks! (That is until he poops or something... then I happily give baby back to mommy... can you tell I don't have kids?)

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio